School Payments System is an Access / SQL database designed to manage and analyse all aspects of parent/carer payments for activities such as field trips & curriculum resources.
Program features include:
- managing payments (cash / cheques / BACS / subsidies / transfers etc)
- fund transfers to subjects
- payment reports & analysis (students / tutor group / year group / subject etc)
- student information & photographs
- print options e.g. payment receipts , address & name labels
- email (students, staff, parents / carers e.g. payment receipts)
- mail merge letters
The program has been designed to work closely with School Data Analyser (SDA)
Staff and student data is automatically updated from SIMS using SDA
Click here for further details of the program features (PDF file)
Click here to download a demo / trial version of the program with example staff & student data (file size approx 55MB)
Click here to purchase School Payments System
Click any image to view a larger version ...